Website Manager

League Boundaries

To play baseball in Joplin Little League, you must meet ONE of the following requirements:

  1. Your primary residence must be located inside the Joplin Little League boundary

    - OR -

  2. You must attend a school within the Joplin Little League boundaries

If you are not sure, please use the official Little League Finder tool to verify your address. 

As of 2019, if you attend school at St. Mary's Elementary or at any of the Carl Junction School District schools, you are eligible for Joplin Little League Baseball.

Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements

The easiest method to establish eligibility is to complete the School Enrollment Form, which can be downloaded here:


If you complete the School Enrollment Form, that's all you need. Really, it's that simple!

If you can't do that, there's one more way to establish school enrollment:

  • A school issued report card or performance record is NOT accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1 of the previous year can be used to establish school attendance for the current season.

If you are unable to verify school enrollment, you can also establish residence by providing three (3) documents as outlined below:

Residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1 of the previous year and February 1 of the current year, from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:

Group I

  1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
  2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
  3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
  4. Employment records
  5. Insurance documents (with residence address)

Group II

  1. Welfare/child care records
  2. Federal records (i.e., federal tax, social security, etc.)
  3. State records (i.e., state tax, local, etc.)
  4. Local (municipal) records (i.e., water/sewer, sanitation, etc.)
  5. Support payment records
  6. Homeowner or tenant records (i.e., mortgage, rent, etc.)
  7. Military records

Group III

  1. Voter’s Registration
  2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
  3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
  4. Medical records
  5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records

NOTE 1: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. 

NOTE 2: Certain documents may be used in different Groups, but will count for only one Group per child. Example – If a water/sewer bill is used to satisfy Group II as a municipal record, that same bill CANNOT be used as a utility bill to satisfy Group III. 

Age Eligibility Chart

Local Sponsors

Copyright © 2024 Joplin Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login